Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Check out Local Indy Artist!!! March 10th Jazz Kitchen!

Studio OTB has the privilege to collaborate with two up and coming Indy artists!

On March 10th, Kate Wagner (Studio OTB Art Lady) and Jonathan McAfee will hold a show at the Jazz Kitchen from 6-8 pm with salsa dancing to follow post show! It's going to be a great night with FABULOUS art!!! Studio OTB will have two collaboration pieces in the show, so come check it out!!!

Here is an inside look at one of the artists that will be there! 

Jonathan McAfee is an Indianapolis-based artist and a graduate of the Herron School of Art and Design.  His subject matter determines the materials and the forms of the work.  “I want my drawings to look like drawings and my paintings to look and feel like paintings.  I want the viewer to see each mark put on the paper or the canvas. I paint these people because they are important.  In some way, they have influenced me and now I must express that.”  Please check out Jonathan's work at www.jonathanmcafee.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment